Smoky Hickory Marinated Salmon (Slow Cooker) & Olives
- Dish Type: Fish, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Heat oil and saute the leek with a pinch of salt over medium-high heat.
- Mix the oil, Hickory Balsamic Vinegar, cumin, garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large container.
- Add the salmon and cover with marinade.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate for one hour.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place in a greased Slow Cooker.
- Pour the wine and cover.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- Serve with lemon slices.