Buckeye Blends Roasted Rosemary Chicken
- Dish Type: Poultry, Dinner, Lunch
- Season: All Year
- Cook time: 2 hours
- Serves: 5 to 6
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients for the marinade.
- With your hands, rub the chicken with the mixture.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate it for at least two hours (preferably overnight).
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge ten minutes before roasting.
- Tie up your chicken with dental floss or kitchen twine.
- Place the chicken side up onto the rack and bake for about 2 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cover with foil.
- Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut and serve.