Buckeye Blends Tenderloin with Fried Potatoes
- Dish Type: Red meat
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 6 hours
- Serves: 4
- 3 ½ lb. beef tenderloin roast
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1/3 cup of Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp mustard
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 cups of red wine
- Season the tenderloin with salt and pepper; place in a Slow Cooker.
- In a bowl, mix Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mustard, wine, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the beef, add the rosemary, and toss well.
- Cook on LOW mode for 8 hours.
- Slice and serve with fried potatoes.