Buckeye Blends Balsamic Sundry Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Side dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 cups of arugula salad
- 2 cups of mushrooms sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes sliced
- 1 red or yellow pepper sliced
- 4 to 5 Tbsp crouton
- 1/3 cup of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chop arugula and place it into a salad bowl.
- Add the mushrooms, pepper, and cherry tomatoes.
- Add the crouton on the top.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and gently toss.