Buckeye Blends Peach White Balsamic Chicken
- Dish Type: Poultry
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 1 hour
- Serves: 5 to 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl.
- Mix the peach jam, Blood Orange Olive Oil, Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Cover each piece of chicken with the Blood Orange Olive Oil & Peach White Balsamic Vinegar mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces into large baking pan, and roast for about one hour, turning twice.
- Sprinkle with green onion and serve.