Buckeye Blends Peaches in Balsamic Syrup
- Dish Type: Fruit, Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Cut peaches in quarters and boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat.
- Add the water, sugar, Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, and mint in a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and turn the heat to low.
- Stir constantly until the sugar dissolves for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Arrange the peaches onto a deep plate and pour the syrup over them.
- Keep refrigerated in a glass jar.