Buckeye Blends Octopus with Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Seafood, Appetizer, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 90 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Rinse the octopus and let it drain.
- Cut the onions and put them in a saucepan.
- Place the octopus on top of onions.
- Add the vinegar, peppercorns, and olive oil and half-cover with the lid.
- Boil for about 15-20 minutes per pound of octopus over medium heat.
- Place octopus onto a greased baking pan and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with baby spinach.