Buckeye Blends Tuna - Egg Salad with Pickles
- Dish Type: Salad, Fish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Boil eggs, turn off the heat and allow to sit for 12 minutes; peel and slice.
- Drain the tuna, cucumber, and peas.
- Place the eggs, tuna, cucumber, and peas in a large salad bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the tuna salad and toss to combine well.
- Serve or refrigerate in a sealed container.