Buckeye Blends Meyer Lemon Chicken Caesar Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Side dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 5
- 1 head lettuce, chopped
- 1/2lb. roasted chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 cup of tomato finely chopped
- Crouton (optional)
- 1 cup of Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Grated parmesan for serving
- Arrange the lettuce, chicken cubes, and tomatoes into a large salad bowl.
- Mix the Meyer Lemon Olive Oil with all remaining dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the salad and toss to combine well.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan and serve.