Buckeye Blends Ultra-Creamy Broccoli Dish (Crock-pot)
- Dish Type: Vegetables, Side dish
- Season: All Year, Summer
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 4 hours
- Serves: 5 to 6
- 4 Tbsp Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 5 cups of fresh broccoli cut into small pieces
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cupof shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease the interior of your Slow Cooker with Meyer Lemon Olive Oil.
- Add broccoli into Slow Cooker and pour with vegetable broth.
- Sprinkle with the cream, Parmesan, Cheddar, thyme; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.