Buckeye Blends Marinated Prawns with Lemongrass
- Dish Type: Seafood, Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 3 - 4
- Mix 1/2 cup of Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, and salt in a large container.
- Add prawns and toss to combine well with marinade.
- Cover and let marinate for one hour.
- Heat remaining oil in a wok or frying skillet over medium heat.
- Add prawns with marinade, and fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm over pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.