Buckeye Blends Hot Wings with Chile-Herb Blend
- Dish Type: Poultry, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Place the chicken wings in a large container and season with salt.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and pour the mixture over the chicken; toss the wings to coat evenly.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.