Buckeye Blends Homemade Sweet Sour Pickles
- Dish Type: Vegetables
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Wash the cucumbers well.
- Wash and dry jars and lids.
- Place the cucumbers thickly in jars so that they do not rise to the surface after pouring the liquid.
- Add all remaining ingredients to a saucepot over medium heat.
- Bring to boil, and then cook until the salt and sugar are dissolved thoroughly over low heat.
- Pour the liquid over the cucumbers and close jars.
- Store them in a cool, dark place until time to use.