Buckeye Blends Eggplant Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Salad, Dip
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 55 minutes
- Serves: 4 to 6
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the vegetables into pieces and place them onto greased baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper, oregano, and drizzle with Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake for about 45 to 55 minutes.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to a blender, add the Hickory Balsamic Vinegar and blend until smooth.
- Taste, adjust salt and pepper and sprinkle with extra Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil.