Buckeye Blends Instant Habanero Shrimp with Paprika (Instant Pot)
- Dish Type: Seafood
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 1 minute
- Serves: 3
- Mix shrimp with the Habanero California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, and paprika in a bowl; toss to combine well.
- Add shrimp to Instant pot, and cover with broth or water.
- Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting high pressure for 1 minute.
- When the cooking time ends, release switch to the Venting position and let the steam release quickly.
- Discard liquids and serve warm with fresh parsley and lemon slices.