Buckeye Blends Habanero Carrot Soup
- Dish Type: Soup, Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 5 to 6
- Heat Habanero California Extra Virgin Olive Oil ina pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and carrots for 5 minutes.
- Add curry and lemon zest and cook for 2 to 3minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and season with salt and pepper; bring to a boil and lower heat.
- Cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Transfer the soup toa blender or food processor; blend until creamy.
- Stir in the cream and herbs.
- Chill the soup overnight.