Buckeye Blends Spicy Tomato Sauce Spaghetti
- Dish Type: Vegetarian,Pasta
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 to 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Boil spaghetti (al dente) as per manufacturer instructions; rinse, set aside.
- Heat Habanero California Extra Virgin Olive in a large frying skillet and sauté onion and garlic with a pinch of salt.
- Add tomatoes and stir for one minute.
- Add water, flaked peppers, basil, and water; stir well.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes over medium-low heat; occasionally stir.
- Add the spaghetti and remove it from the hit.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.