Buckeye Blends Perfect Garlic Potatoes (Oven-roasted)
- Dish Type: Potato, Side Dish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 55 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 1/2 lb. potatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup of Garlic-Herb Blend
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 cup of water
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and black ground pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 420 F.
- Place potato wedges into a large, greased baking sheet.
- Add garlic over the potatoes.
- Mix t the Garlic-Herb Blend, oregano, basil, water, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Drizzle the Garlic-Herb Blend over potatoes.
- Bake for 40 to 55 minutes; stir once.