Buckeye Blends Artichoke Spread (Slow Cooker)
- Dish Type: Spread, Dip
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 4 hours
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 2 cups of artichoke hearts (canned, thawed and chopped)
- 1 cup of frozen baby spinach, thawed
- 1 cup of cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup of Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of sour cream
- salt and ground white pepper to taste
- Place the artichoke, spinach, and cauliflower in a greased Slow Cooker.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the vegetables; stir well.
- Cook on SLOW mode for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with toast, tortilla, bread, crackers, etc.