Buckeye Blends Crustless Zucchini-Fetta Pie
- Dish Type: Pie, Vegetarian
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 5 Tbsp Garlic California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup of self-rising flour
- 4 Tbsp soda water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of green onion finely sliced
- 3/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Shred zucchini and season with salt and pepper to taste; drain.
- Mix eggs and add all remaining ingredients; mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- When ready, allow it to cool before slicing.