Buckeye Blends Spanish Garlic Soup
- Dish Type: Vegetarian
- Season: All Year, Summer
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 to 35 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Heat oil in a large non-stick deep pot over medium heat.
- Sauté the garlic with a pinch of salt and pepper for about two minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the oil, crush in a mortar or processor and set aside.
- In the same pot, brown the bread.
- Add the garlic, broth, and water; stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Turn up the heat and slowly stir the eggs into soup, constantly stirring until eggs are set.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.