Buckeye Blends Fruit Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
- Dish Type: Vegetables
- Season: Fruit, Salad, Gluten-free
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- 2 to 3 tangerines
- 1 cup of purple cabbage
- 3 Tbsp Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Wash and slice avocado, mango, and cucumber.
- Rinse the tangerines thoroughly and separate them into wedges.
- Shred the cabbage with a mandolin or knife.
- Arrange all ingredients into a bowl.
- Drizzle with Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Toss and serve.