Buckeye Blends Grand Bordeaux Balsamic Potato Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Potato
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Boil red and white potatoes into a large pot with salted water for about 20-25 minutes.
- Drain potatoes well.
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and place them in a medium bowl.
- Toss gently with the wine and chicken stock.
- Mix all remaining ingredients until they combine well.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes and toss to combine well.
- Taste and adjustseasonings.