Buckeye Blends Cauliflower Soup (Crock Pot)
- Dish Type: Soups, Vegetable
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 6 hours
- Serves: 4
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1 large potato cut into cubes
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 5 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp red ground pepper
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the potato cubes and stir for one minute.
- Transfer the mixture into Crockpot.
- Add the cauliflower and all remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.