Buckeye Blends Balsamic Scallop with Mushrooms
- Dish Type: Seafood, Gluten-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 2 to 3
- Place scallops in a large skillet and pour with white wine and Cranberry Pear White Balsamic Vinegar.
- Bring to boil and remove from the heat.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the shallots and mushrooms.
- Add the fish broth, bring to boil, and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the Fraiche cream and scallops and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.