Buckeye Blends Balsamic Cranberry Apple Sauce
- Dish Type: Sauce
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup of apple juice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 12 oz cranberries
- 1 cup apples peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Add sugar, apple juice, cinnamon, and salt to a saucepan.
- Bring to boil and cook, occasionally stirring, until sugar is dissolved completely.
- Stir cranberries and apples; cook for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar, and give a good stir.
- Allow it to cool thoroughly before serving.