Buckeye Blends Balsamic Chocolate Ice Cream (ice cream maker)
- Dish Type: Ice-cream, Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 6 to 8
- Mix the chocolate with the milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- Cook and stir until it becomes light brown and shiny.
- Mix the yolks, sugar, vanilla extract, and Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar in a bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until the mixture turns white.
- Add the hot chocolate into the egg-sugar mixture.
- Continue to beat for a further two minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream with a mixer at the lowest speed until stiff pick.
- Add the cream to the chocolate-egg mixture and beat for two minutes.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into the ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
- When ready, transfer the ice cream into a freezer-safe container and freeze it for one hour.
- Ready! Serve and enjoy!