Buckeye Blends Buttery Corn Bread
- Dish Type: Bread, Nut-free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 10
- Mix the cornflour, all-purpose flour, Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, and sugar in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, dilute yeast in 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- Add all remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Pour the yeast slowly into a flour mixture.
- Add the remaining water and start kneading for 10-12 minutes by hand or 8 minutes with a mixer.
- Cover and allow the dough to rise for about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish with Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven and allow it cool for about 10 minutes before slicing.