Buckeye Blends Shepherd's Feta Pie
- Dish Type: Pie, Breakfast
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 70 minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a baking dish and set it aside.
- Mix the yogurt, eggs, Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sparkling water; stir well.
- Add flour, feta, and milk; season with salt.
- Knead until the mixture becomes like a batter.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared dish.
- Bake approximately for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the pie from the oven, let it cool, and slice.