Buckeye Blends Thai Curry Chicken Balls
- Dish Type: Red meat
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 3 to 4
- 1 1/4 lb. ground chicken
- 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 sweet potato, grated
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp of curry powder
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix the ground chicken and all ingredients (except oil) in bawl.
- Scoop out the mixture and mold it into a ball with your hands.
- Heat Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large frying skillet.
- Fry them for about 10 to 12 minutes, turning twice.
- Remove from heat and place chicken balls onto parchment paper to drain.