Buckeye Blends Butter Bread with Dried Apricots
- Dish Type: Bread, Nut Free
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 65 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Whisk the butter oil with sugar and salt.
- Add the eggs and beat them well.
- Mix the milk with the yeast and add the flour.
- Pour the butter-oil mixture into the flour and mix until all ingredients are combined well.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen cloth, place it into a dark place, and leave the mixture to rise.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Add the apricots to the dough and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a rectangular greased pan.
- Bake for about 60 to 65 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven, cover with baking paper and allow it to cool thoroughly.
- Let the chicken rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.