Buckeye Blends Blood Orange Cake
- Dish Type: Cake, Sweets
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 60 minutes
- Serves: 8 to 10
- Preheat the oven to 360 F.
- Grease a Bundt pan or loaf pan; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl fitted with the whisk attachment, mix the eggs with the sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Add the olive oil, and mix (low speed) for one minute.
- Add the orange juice and orange zest; mix for one minute.
- Add flour and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake (at middle oven rack) for about 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely on a wire rack
- Slice and serve.