Buckeye Blends Boiled Fish and Potato Salad
- Dish Type: Salad, Fish
- Season: All Year
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Peel, cut, and boil in salted water for about 20 minutes; drain.
- Rinse the fish fillet, dry, and cut thin slices; season with little salt and pepper.
- Heat 3 Tbsp Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet over the medium heat.
- Fry fish for about 5 minutes; dry onto kitchen paper.
- Place the potato into a large salad bowl.
- Add the onion rings over the fish.
- Mix the remaining Basil California Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the salad and toss to combine well.